A very warm welcome to The Print and Media Association (PMAS), a national trade association formed in 1937 to serve and promote the interests of its members. Today PMAS represents a wide spectrum of printing companies and other businesses allied to the printing industry. PMAS is committed to champion the key concerns of members and serves as a unified voice for the Singapore printing industry.
JOIN AS A PMAS MEMBER NOW!
We invite companies in the printing and related industries to join the PMAS family and be part of a collective voice representing the dynamic interests of the Singapore Printing Industry.
Benefits of PMAS Membership
- Representation and Awareness
- Represent and address your concerns and be counted as the collective voice of the industry
- Play an active part in PMAS as an Exco. Member
- First- hand Information
- Receive latest industry updates and developments through our bi-monthly magazine, EDM and PMAS website
- Gain access to up-to-date industry information and government policies and relations with relevant Government agencies.
- Receive complimentary advisory service on various Government Support and Assistant Schemes.
- Social and Networking activities
- Participate in forums, feedback and dialogue sessions to share and identify new business opportunities and promote industry interest
- Education and Development – Print Academy (Approved ITE Training Centre )
- Enhance your knowledge and develop your capabilities through PMAS Training Academy’s suite of Training and Skills Upgrading Programmes at member rates. Besides NITEC Offset and Prepress courses, PMAS collaborate with external Training Providers SNEF, SLA, ODC, KAPLAN to offer soft skilled courses
- Rental of Training Facilities
- Members enjoy special preferential rates when you book our rooms for events like meetings, workshops or AGM
- Trade Publications
- PMAS provides timely and relevant information to its members through various media platforms. All members receive our PRINT Singapore bi-monthly business magazine which features articles on industry trends, global trade and manpower issues.
- Members also receive complimentary copies of Annual Printing Industry Trade Directory. An online version of Print SG magazine and Trade Directory are also available at our PMAS Website.
- Marketing Benefits
- Free Listing in PMAS Publications
- Free Listing in PMAS website
- Discounted rates for advertisements in PMAS publications and website
- Subsidies under International Marketing Activities Program (iMAP) from Enterprise Singapore when you participate in local and regional trade missions
- PrintPack + Sign
- PackPrint International
- These subsidies can only be disbursed to participating member companies through PMAS
- Joint Enterprise_PMAS led oversea business mission trips for tech sourcing, engage with industry best practices and business matching sessions
- Overseas Study Tours
The study trip aims to provide insights into the best practices in print operations of printers in these site visits. Key focus will be exploring new business models and productivity and efficiency lessons we can takeaway to improve our business operations.
*Please complete the Membership Application Form and forward it to the PMAS office with a cheque made payable to ‘Print & Media Association, Singapore’.
Vic Guo – 6336 4227 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Daniel - 6336 1401 / email@example.com